Check here for updates on Roady’s Truck Stops amid the COVID-19 Coronavirus in the United States.
Updated 03/15/2021 – 09:20 MST
To our valued Roady’s customers:
As our country continues to feel the impact of COVID-19 Coronavirus, we can’t stress enough our commitment to serving the trucking industry as they provide essential goods all over the nation. Thank you for all you do.
We want to let you know the status of Roady’s locations operations are during this time. Know that the nation’s fuel supply continues to be strong and that the Roady’s team is working hard to be sure our locations have the fuel and support they need to support the truckers they serve.
Location & Operational Status
- All Roady’s locations open for fueling
Food and Beverage
- All grab-and-go items are available for drivers to purchase
- Restaurant dining rooms are closed in most states, take-out and curbside options can be purchased, where available.
Health and Safety for Roady’s Customers and Staff
- Our customers and staff are the lifeblood of Roady’s and keeping everyone safe and healthy is our priority. Read our post about protecting your staff and employees during COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page as necessary.More Resources
- John’s Hopkins CSSE Map
- CDC COVID-19 General Info & FAQ’s
- CDC Situation Summary
- CDC COVID-19 Info for Travel
- WHO Summary
- Department of State Travel Advisories
- OHSA on COVID-19
- FAA COVID-19 Information
- NATSO Coronavirus Information & Resources
- NATSO: When the World Reopens, Will Your Truckstop and Travel Center Business be Ready?
- NACS Coronavirus Resources